Hel Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hel Server

Hel Server WoW Private server

HomeHome  HelserverHelserver  Me, NathanExplosion Btn_donate_LG  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  In-game AccountIn-game Account  VoteVote  

Me, NathanExplosion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NathanExplosion
nOOb
nOOb
NathanExplosion

Me, NathanExplosion Empty
PostSubject: Me, NathanExplosion   Me, NathanExplosion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey guys, I am Nathan Explosion, no that is not my real name. I am the Server Executive here, I am also a Gamemaster on Exigence and an Admin of Undermine which is currently not running. I try to bring professionalism to the server, and I also like to deal with the Human-related stuff because I consider myself to be good with handling people. I've been to 7 schools already (because I had to move), I was born in Korea, Lived in New Zealand and currently live in Canada. I try to be nice as possible to everyone, but dealing with people as a job means that a lot of people also hate me. Although No one likes that, I am used to it by now. So try to have fun here and enjoy your stay.

-Nex
Back to top Go down
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/metalocalypse/

Me, NathanExplosion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hel Server :: Hel Server :: Introductions-
Jump to: