Hel Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hel Server

Hel Server WoW Private server

HomeHome  HelserverHelserver  Naxx (Silly length of title ;o) Btn_donate_LG  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  In-game AccountIn-game Account  VoteVote  

Naxx (Silly length of title ;o)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naxx
GameMaster
GameMaster

Naxx (Silly length of title ;o) Empty
PostSubject: Naxx (Silly length of title ;o)   Naxx (Silly length of title ;o) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 am

Hello there, I am Naxx, I have played on WoW private servers for a while now. I have been a GM on several servers, most recently Undermine, which has been shutdown (temperamentally).

I enjoy playing WoW, and helping players and staff out. I like to do as much as I can to get a nice friendly, sociable server up and help keep it clean. Born and live in the North West of England, near to Manchester. Can speak fluent English and simple Spanish. Currently in my final year of 'high school' (11-16).

Hoping I get a staff position, and hoping this server is restored to what it used to be - full and lively.

My MSN is sd4-thehax@hotmail.co.uk, or if you want to email me, I would prefer you to email me at omegaharoon@googlemail.com.
Back to top Go down

Naxx (Silly length of title ;o)
Page 1 of 1