Hel Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hel Server

Hel Server WoW Private server

HomeHome  HelserverHelserver  GM App - Magz Btn_donate_LG  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  In-game AccountIn-game Account  VoteVote  

GM App - Magz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ah108
nOOb
nOOb

GM App - Magz Empty
PostSubject: GM App - Magz   GM App - Magz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi There My Tag is Magz real name adam, i am the age of 19 and looking to apply for GM Status on Hel Server!
I Have a good knowledge of Ascent GM Commands, i have played retail WoW for 2 Years Very Skilled at this game!

App. Pass: Stonesexnbed

First Name- Adam

Time Zone-GMT+0

Country-England

WoW estimated play time(Private Servers)-5 Hours On Weekdays, 12 Hours On Weekends.

Position Applying for-GM

1. How many servers have you been a GM on(List them)
WoW Fusion - Shut Down As Of 2008
Echelon WOWLK - Still Up

2. Do you have any server scripting knowledge/ or very experienced with Database?
I have A Knowledge of add items to the database and also finding display id codes.

3. What could you bring Hel Server that no one else could?
A Good Hard Working GM that will always be proud to help any gamer in dispair or any team mate in dispair.

4. We require All Hel Server staff members to have good communication/ grammar knowledge, would this be a problem for you?
Nop, As Far As My GCSE's i Had Got a A+ on My English Exam. I Have Patience with anything!

5. If there was a player begging for GM (and/or) items, how would you handle it.
I shall wisper the player and explain to him why this is not possible and if the player persists i shall place a warning.

6. Can you create custom items by using wow-v? and how experienced with that website are you?
I am very skilled at creating custom items or item sets and i find this website a peice of cake for me!

7. We expect GM's to Treat ALL players on Hel Server with respect, would this be a problem for you?
This is not a big thing to ask for everyone is equal and deserves the same respect!

8. Do you have experience with moderator skills on forums?
I Do have experience on moderator skills on forums, but very basic!

9. Are you good with making video's for youtube?
Yes i have good editing programs to impress a viewer and very used to the youtube interface!

10. If tickets get to a high amount would you get frustrated and give up?
No I shall annouce on the realm that there is a high number of tickets and read each ticket and take time in solving the problem.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Stone

GM App - Magz Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM App - Magz   GM App - Magz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Good solid clean app. I'll speak with you on ventrilo when we get things situated.
Back to top Go down
NathanExplosion
nOOb
nOOb
NathanExplosion

GM App - Magz Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM App - Magz   GM App - Magz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 am

Looks legitimate, we might take a while getting some shit together but yeah, we will definitely consider this app.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/metalocalypse/
ah108
nOOb
nOOb

GM App - Magz Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!   GM App - Magz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 am

Cheers Guys Just E-mail Me on sick_player50@hotmail.com if there are any further questions i will always be proud to answer Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Naxx
GameMaster
GameMaster

GM App - Magz Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM App - Magz   GM App - Magz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:21 am

Looks promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM App - Magz Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM App - Magz   GM App - Magz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM App - Magz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hel Server :: GM Apps-
Jump to: