Hel Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hel Server

Hel Server WoW Private server

HomeHome  HelserverHelserver  Shadowshiv's back Btn_donate_LG  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  In-game AccountIn-game Account  VoteVote  

Shadowshiv's back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowshiv
Donor
Donor
Shadowshiv

Shadowshiv's back Empty
PostSubject: Shadowshiv's back   Shadowshiv's back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 am

Back after the server being down for so long, hope to be on the server soon to check it out all over again.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Stone

Shadowshiv's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowshiv's back   Shadowshiv's back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:47 am

Hey shadowshiv, yeah man were trying to get it back together, but were trying some new stuff and the server is just being difficult.
We will hopefully have it up sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
keener54
GameMaster
GameMaster

Shadowshiv's back Empty
PostSubject: welcome back   Shadowshiv's back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:17 am

welcome back shadowshiv i too have been waiting ahwile to get back on the server hope it goes up soon.
Back to top Go down
Naxx
GameMaster
GameMaster

Shadowshiv's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowshiv's back   Shadowshiv's back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:24 am

I haven't seen/spoke to anyone on the Dev/Admin team lately, mainly because I know one of them has exams/busy etc and I too have been busy...

I don't know what the score is...

Whether we are going to bring the server up or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowshiv's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowshiv's back   Shadowshiv's back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowshiv's back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hel Server :: Hel Server :: Server Chat-
Jump to: